Monday, February 06, 2006

The List !

Since two of my children have completed this list, I thought I might also. Just to provide the elder generation look at such trivia.

Four jobs I've had:
Barber shop custodian
Bag boy at Krogers
Environmental Engineer
Private Consultant

Four movies I can watch over and over:
The ending of Robin and Marion - just the ending !
The ending of Sommersby - just the ending !
Predator (I ain't got time to bleed!)
Jesus Christ Superstar !

Four places I've lived (Michigan):
Battle Creek, Michigan
Port Huron, Michigan
Houghton, Michigan
Lansing, Michigan

Four TV shows I love:
CSI and CSI New York - you can keep CSI Miami - Caruso - yuck!
Criminal Minds
House (Doctor show)
Grey's Anatomy

Four places I've vacationed:
U.S. Virgin Islands
Key West
Rocky Mountain National Park
Mom's place in Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:
Chili - my recipe
Country Breakfast (eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage)
Any Soup with lots of Garlic
Roast Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy

Four sites I visit daily:
My son's Blog
My Daughter's Blog
Liberal Oasis
Jenna Jameson - HA !

Four places I'd rather be right now:
With my son in San Francisco
With my Daughter in DC
With my Daughter in Southern Virginia
With my Dad, Mom and Brother !!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger SB said...

CSI Miami is so FUNNY though. I mean, not on purpose. It's just so bad! Better to watch with company, to share the humor.

PS. what's with you and movies where everybody dies?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home