Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another Year Gone !

Finally !!

The year is over and we begin a new one. Unfortunately there are some things we can not change that occured in 2004.. ranging from who was elected President.. to the terrible tsunami flooding South Asia. However, we can all begin the new year with a new positive attitude and a goal to make as many days within the coming year as productive as we can. You notice I do not say ALL the days need to be productive.. that is because I firmly believe in having several days per month of totally non-productive existence. Just exist and accomplish very little to nothing.

Spent several days with the siblings over the holidays. It was great. The pictures show that the males (me and my son) are looking more and more alike.. and I aint getting any younger looking.. so guess who is looking older ?

One problem with the visit... the daughters language. When these two girls get together they talk like long shoreman. Nothing angry.. always in humour.. but WOW the language was .. *&&^%^*(%^.

My goal this year is to post every month, since I know that I can not post every week. HA !!

SO..hug the person next to you and start the new year off GREAT !

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about that language issue...I have been known to say, 'but when did they get to be so crass?' Separately they're better, but together it's pretty terrible. I have to warn them to shape up in the presence of their older relations, so as not to shock them to death. Here's hoping it stops. All those lectures about Being A Lady seem to have fallen on deaf ears! Happy New Year to you and Sue

Deb

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I do not have "crass language" I am intelligently creative. And thats all anyone needs to know. Side note: mum, your lectures on "being a lady" did work, to a degree :)

Emily

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already explained to Mother, I would have to start doing alot to become a "Lady". I would have to get monogrammed stationary and write wry, pensive notes to loved ones. I would have to wear elbow length gloves and find a pill box hat. I would have to take a lover. I would have to spend my days in leisure, shopping and being waited upon by my servents. If my parents would like to finance my becoming a "Lady" I would promise to stop swearing. As it is, i will continue my style of verbal expression and no amount of gender-specific pressuring will sway me!
Kate

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutbusiness application

 

Post a Comment

<< Home